- Be dynamic by playing together. Children need an hour of daily physical activity. Play with your children consistently. It’s a good time for them and a good time for the parents as well. Consider looking at your neighborhood’s community venue for kid-accommodating exercises. Plan family exercises that get everybody going, for example, biking, after-supper strolls, b-ball, or soccer at the recreation center. If anyone in your family gets into an accident, contact洛杉矶车祸律师事务所.
- Make sure your child eats their breakfast. Go past oats and milk and try a morning meal like a burrito made with a fried egg, cheddar, and salsa enveloped by a tortilla. Likewise, instruct children to use the blender to make their own morning meal smoothie or serve a yogurt bar with low-fat plain or vanilla-seasoned yogurt. Include toppings like grain oats, dry fruits, etc.
- 把电视和电脑游戏从他们的房间里扔掉。得到足够休息的孩子一定会保持健康的体重，在学校表现更好。美国儿科学会（American Academy of Pediatrics）规定，儿童房间内禁止看电视，以减少看电视的时间，促进良好睡眠倾向。
- There might be no better opportunity than right off the bat in the school year when parents reinstate schedules. Setting timetables for smart eating and physical action is significant for kids, particularly youngsters since they are bound to embrace them as habits. As indicated by Dr. Krebs, children react well to the consistency of standard timetables since it causes them to feel secure.
- Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) are built to make food crops impervious to pesticides. Since kids’ minds and bodies are as yet developing, they are more delicate to these pollutants. Eating organic produce has appeared to diminish pesticide levels in kids, yet are more costly. So how should you protect your children in case you’re on a tight spending plan? Whenever the situation allows, buy organic foods that you don’t have to peel before eating, for example, berries, tomatoes, and apples.